Welcome to Prof. Jae Koo Lee's Home Page
e-mail : email@example.com
Professor Jae Koo Lee
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering,
Pohang University of Sci. and Tech.
Pohang, 790-784, S. Korea
- Ph. D.,
University of California,
- M.S., State University of New York, Buffalo, 1975.
- B.S., Seoul National University,
The research interests of Professor LEE are in low-temperature and
high-temperature (fusion) plasma physics, coherent radiation source
(FEL and CARM),
and computational methods.
Recent research has been in the
modeling of low-temperature high pressure plasmas for biomedical applications, experiments and modelings.
Plasma Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, General Physics, Plasma Processing, Simulation.
Member, Intern. Adv. Program Committees, ICPP(Int. Conf. Plasma. Phys)
- Member, Program Committee, Gordon Research Conf. on Plasma Processing: Invited Talk(2002)
- Member, Program Committee, American Vacuum Society: Invited Talk(2004)
- Fellow, American Physical Society (Plasma Physics Division) : Invited Talk(2005)
- Member, IEEE (Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society) : Plenary and Invited Talks (6/2000, 6/2003)
- Member, Korea Physical Society (Plasma Physics Division,
Past Chair 1998-2000)
- Member, Korea Accelerator and Plasma Research Association