Recent Milestones of POSTECH BIO-ME ('98-'11)
(Last revised on February 1, 2012)
- 22th International Conference on Numerical Simulation of Plasmas-Invited talk ("PIC Simulations") (USA)
- Appl. Phys. Lett. (Apr. 4, S.K. Kang et al.)
- 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Plasma Science and Technology-Invited talk ("Biomedical Plasmas") (Jeju, Korea)
- 63rd Gaseous Electronics Conference-Invited talk ("Plasma Biomedicine: Experiments and Modelings") (France)
- Appl. Phys. Lett. (Jan. 10, G.J. Kim et al.)
- 21st Intern. Conf. Numerical Simulation of plasmas : Challenges of Atmospheric Pressure Plasmas Modeling (Lisbon, Portugal)
- 6th EU-Japan Sympo on Plasma Processing-invited talk (Japan)
- Plasma Processes & Polymers: a review on High-Pressure Microplasmas (F Iza, GJ Kim, SM Lee, MG Kong, JK Lee)
- International Conference on Computational Physics-plenary talk (Brazil)
- Editorial Boards of J. Phys. D, & of Plasma Process. Polym.
- Phys. Rev. Lett. (Feb., 07, GY Park et al.)
- Phys. Rev. Lett. (Aug., 07, F Iza, JK Lee, MG Kong)
- ISPC-18, IOC member
- Intern. Workshop on Microplasmas-invited talk (Taiwan)
- Plasma Techn. Workshop-invited talk (Cairo)
- NOVA, Publishing, a book chapter on CCP (HC Kim et al.)
- Wiley-VCH chapter on 3D Charge-up and Profile Sim.(SJ Kim et al.)
- Transworld Research Network, a book chapter on Simuls. (F Iza)
- Wiley-VCH chapter on PDP, 2nd ed. (JK Lee and J Verboncoeur)
- (2007~2009) ISPC-18, Board member
- Gordon Research Conf.-Plasma Proc.-progr. comm. (HJL invited talk)
- Intern. Conference on Reactive Plasmas-invited talk (micro and APP)
- Asia Conf. on Electric Discharges-invited talk (Sapporo)
- International Conference on Reactive Plasmas-Advisory Comm.
- Intern. Congress on Plasma Phys.-Intern. Advisory Comm.
- (2006~2009) Intern. Conf. on Computational Phys.-Plasma Program Comm.
- (2006~2007) Co-guest editor of Computer Phys. Commun.
- GEC (invited talk, San Jose, USA): Dual-freq. CCP simulations
- APS-DPP (invited talk, Denver, USA): Low-Temp. Plasma Simuls.
- Intern. Symp. on Sputtering & Plasma Processes (plenary talk, Japan)
- Intern. Conf. on Numerical Simul. of Plasmas/APPTC-intern. comm.
- Intern. Conf. on Numerical Simul. of Plasmas/APPTC(invited talk HCK)
- AVS-program comm. member
- Dry Process Symp.-Intern. Organiz. Comm.
- J.Phys D: topical rev.: particle & fluid simuls. (HCK), high downloads
- Plasma Sources Science and Techn. (JKL et al.) 2nd most downloaded
- APCPST (Oleg's invited talk): PIC-MCC for DF CCP
- GRC (discussion leader): photons from plasmas
- Makabe Workshop in Belgium (invited): plasma damage issues by PIC
- Varenna Intern. Workshop (invited): Kinetic & fluid simuls. of plasmas
- ICPP (HC Kim's invited talk): Theory & simuls. of DF CCP
- AVS (invited talk): Microdischarges and PDP
- Phys. Rev. Lett. (Aug. 2004) (HC Kim)
- Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 864 (2004) (HC Kim)
- (2003) ICOPS (invited) and AEPSE (invited): SF & DF CCP simuls.
- (2003) ICPIG (invited): Capacitive plasma simuls.
- (2002) North-Holland book chapter (magn. sputter simul.)
- (2002) Gordon R. Conf. (invited): PDP & CCP simuls.
- (2002) APCPST (invited): PDP simuls.
- (2001) Wiley-VCH book chapter: PDP simul.
- (2000) ICOPS (a plenary talk): plasma/FEL chaos & KSTAR
- (2000) ICOPS (invited talks): PDP Simulation
- (1998) Appl. Phys. Lett. 72, 1445 (1998) (HJ Lee)